Background: Annoying Productions is a production company acquired by Gagfilms in 2009 for the web series, Annoying Orange.
1st Logo: (October 9, 2009)
Nicknames: "The Annoying Orange Logo", "Annoying Orange", "HAHAHAHA!!!"
Logo: We see an orange BG. The Annoying Orange on top of the text Annoying Productions zooms out to the center. A copyright phrase appears at the bottom saying "C. 2009 Annoying Productions, all rights reserved". Also a byline appears saying "A Gagfilms Company". Then Annoying Orange laughs.
FX: Just Annoying Orange on top of the text zooming out and then Orange laughing.
Music/Sounds: A small whoosh when Annoying Orange and the text zoom out, and Annoying Orange laughing.
Availability: Very rare, seen only on the first episode of the first season of Annoying Orange as this sometimes plastered by the next logo.
Scare Factor: None, this is meant to be a funny logo, unless you are afraid of Annoying Orange.
2nd Logo: (October 29, 2009-July 16, 2010)
Nicknames: "The Annoying Orange Logo II", "You're an Apple!", "Annoying Orange"
Logo: A still version of the first logo appears with a copyright phrase saying "C. 2009 Annoying Productions, all rights reserved", and the byline, "A Gagfilms Company". Then Annoying Orange says "You're an apple!".
Variants: Here are some versions of the logo.
- Sometimes there is no copyright phrase.
- A blue BG is rarely used.
- On the episodes, Wazzup! and Wazzup 2: Wassabi, Orange says "Waaazzzzzzuuuuup!!!!!"
- On the episode, Orange gets Autotuned, Orange's phrase in the logo is autotuned.
Music/Sounds: No music just like before. Just Annoying Orange saying "You're an apple!"
Music/Sounds Variant: Starting in March 12, 2010, the Annoying Orange theme plays during the logo.
Availability: Very common as this is seen on all season one Annoying Orange episodes except for the first episode of season one. This sometimes plasters over the first logo. Uncommon for the early variant without the music.
Scare Factor: None, this is a funny logo, unless you are afraid of Annoying Orange, or annoyed of the "You're an apple!"
3rd Logo: (July 23, 2010-January 14, 2011)
Nicknames: "The Annnoying Orange Logo III", "Annoying Orange", "Spitting Seeds"
Logo: We see another still of the 1st logo (now on a slowly spinning orange sunburst BG) with the byline and the copyright phrase,"C. 2010 Annoying Productions, all rights reserved". Orange spits a seed at us after 8 seconds of the logo and the screen goes black once the seed hits the camera.
- On the episode Wazzup 3: Bonsai Tree, Orange yells "Waaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuup!!!"
- On the episode Million Clones, one million oranges in a kitchen are used as the BG with the Annoying Productions text in the center, with the copyright phrase and the byline. All of the oranges laugh.
- On the episode Happy Birthday!, Orange is wearing a party hat.
- On the episode Wishful Thinking, Orange is wearing a santa hat and the ending theme of the show plays while Orange spits the seed.
Music/Sounds: The Annoying Orange theme, and the sound of spitting seeds.
Availability: Very common, seen on all season two episodes of Annoying Orange.
Scare Factor: None to minimal, the seed making the screen go black could catch someone off guard, but this is mainly harmless. None for the "Waaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!" variant.
4th Logo: (January 21, 2011-)
Nicknames: "The Annoying Orange Logo IV", "Annoying Orange", "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Logo: We zoom through an orange planet going past laughing oranges, then through a very large kitchen filled with talking food. Next, we zoom out of the orange planet. When the whole planet is revealed it turns into Annoying Orange on a spinning orange sunburst BG. Then the text Annoying Productions places itself below Annoying Orange. The byline and the copyright phrase, "C. 2011 Annoying Productions, all rights reserved" appear below. Finally Annoying Orange laughs.
- On the episode Be a Star!, after the logo forms at the end, Orange says "I'm a star! A great, big shining star! YYYAAAAYYY!!!!"
- On the episode April Fruits Day, after the whole orange planet reveals, it disappears with the orange spinning sunburst BG still there, a question mark appears in the center, after 6 seconds Annoying Orange appears over the question mark. He then says "April Fools!", and laughs. Finally the logo forms as usual.
Music/Sounds: The Annoying Orange theme, the laughing oranges, the talking food, and Annoying Orange laughing.
Availability: Current, seen on all season three episodes of Annoying Orange.
Scare Factor: None, this is a funny logo, although the April Fools variant could catch someone off guard.